- School is good. I love my kids and I love what I'm doing. 12th graders seem to have superiority complexes that I just cannot even begin to deal with in a mature and respectful manner, since all I want to do is look them in the face and tell them to get over themselves and that their attitudes will not even be tolerated in college or the "real world". This group of people is single-handedly pushing me towards considering teaching at a middle school. Well, them and my love for my 9th graders :)
- MAC is good. I turn pretty much everything in late but (hopefully) I am passing.
- Job searching is stressful. Can't I just have a great job without the application and interview processes?
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Practically 2 months later...
Still surviving. And not really in the mood to type out everything that has happened so I will insert some generic bullet points and call it a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment